Wisdom is a deep understanding and realization of people, things, events or situations, resulting in the ability to apply perceptions, judgements and actions in keeping with this understanding. A wisdom tooth, in humans usually appear between the ages of 16 and 25. Wisdom teeth commonly affect other other teeth and are often extracted. Explain to me why they are called “WISDOM” teeth when they have nothing to do with your brain power! My daughter just had her wisdom teeth extracted this week which made me question this subject matter. (but i bet you were wondering, too)
Here is a fun test for you to see what YOUR wisdom level is today. Answer each question and then see where YOU fall on the IQ test results.
1. If it’s not broken….
2. It never rains, but….
3. Better late….
4. It’s not over until…. (problems 4 & 5 are interchangeable)
5. It’s not over until….
6. Whether you think that you can or that you can’t….
7. The bigger they are….
8. If it wasn’t for bad luck….
9. Never mix business….
10. Can’t live with them….
11. Life is like a bowl….
12. Go ahead, punk….
13. See no evil….
14. That which does not kill me….
15. To be or not to be….
16. Four score and….
17. Don’t count your chickens….
18. Jack and Jill went up the hill….
19. I think, therefore….
20. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition….
Check your answers by clicking the link:
Now what is YOUR number correct and YOUR conventional wisdom IQ????
0-2 IQ 75
3-5 IQ 90
6-8 IQ 100
9-11 IQ 110
12-14 IQ 120
18-20 IQ 150